Underlay for floor coverings in accommodation,
also for wet areas and ceramic tiles
- single layer, joint less
- not self levelling, formation of slope possible
- good adhesion to pre-treated steel-, aluminium and galvanized deck surfaces
- open for foot traffic after approx. 16 hours (+20°C)
- easy mixing and application
Preparation of Substructure:
All deck areas have to be treated with a stable intact 2-component EP-shop primer fast to saponification, which has to be treated with one coat TEFROTEX® SF BONDING COAT.
Other deck types upon request.
Thickness: 6 - 40 mm * *
Density: approx. 1,8 kg/ m²/ mm
measured on prism 4 x 4 x 16 cm - after 28 days
compressive strength: approx. 25 N/ mm²
tensile strength: approx. 7 N/ mm²
Sound insulation values:
Please refer to inspection report by Ødegaard & Danneskiold-Samsøe A/S, Consulting Engineers-Noise and Vibration, Copenhagen/ Denmark.
TEFROTEX® 60 complies with FTP-Code Part 6.
* (approved thickness may vary)
* If applied in multiple coats higher thickness is possible