2-component epoxy resin system
For exterior deck covering systems with high demand in respect of mechanical stress and anti slip properties, e.g. ramps, helicopter decks, etc.
- multilayer, joint less
- very good adhesion to pre-treated deck surfaces
- very high abrasion and impact resistance
- high mechanical wear
- anti slip after sprinkling and sealing
- open for foot traffic after 12 hours
- ready for service after 7 days
- withstands oils, thinned acids/ lyes and standard cleaner
Preparation of Substructure:
All deck areas have to be dry, clean and free from rust, oil and other foreign matter.
Dust-free blasting to PSA 2,5 resp. metallic bright grindig (St. 3), there after application
of 2 coats TEFROTEX® SF-PRIMER.
Thickness of coat: approx. 1,5 mm
- totally over peaks -
Density (sprinkled): approx 4 kg/ m²
at an average thickness of 1,5mm approx
bond strength to primed steel: approx. 1,5 N/mm²
- breaking within the covering
Colour: approx. RAL 7012
Other colours upon request